Stress, hassle, fish and chips!


As you might have guessed by the title of this weeks entry into this blog, I have had a fairly stressful week. Work has been pretty intense over the last couple of weeks, and I don't seem to have switched off. This is not that unusual for me, I tend not to switch off much anyway, I'm one of those people I'm afraid. My problem is, I care about my job. I like it and I want it to be successful, so I'm always 'on'.


The downside is that it means my eating schedule tends to be a touch erratic.  I don't feel like this week I did particularly badly, I didn't come 'off plan' but I probably didn't optimise as well as I could. I definitely didn't drink as much water as I should. Had a few nights where I ended up having to have a Mugshot and a yoghurt for my evening meal. Not terrible, but not nearly as much speed as I should be having.  Hopefully I can get back on it this week.  I have set a fairly high target this week of 4.5lbs, that would take me to two and a half stone.


My one proper misstep this week was on Friday.  I had the entire management team from work up on Friday, so pretty stressful, and went out for dinner with a couple of lovely colleagues after.  We decided to go to for fish and chips at a local place. Luckily they weren't as greasy as is often the case.  Obviously that screwed up my syns for the day, but I had prepped a syn free salad for lunch, passing up on the lovely lunch our caterer brought in.  Back on it.
In fact, I spent most of Sunday with the wife cooking and prepping low syn foods.  I made batches of PinchOfNom pasties, sausage rolls, breakfast muffins, and my first fully successful baked oats. Two batches in fact, a banana batch, and an apple, cashew and honey batch. Worked pretty well.  Then my wife did a pretty good low syn lasagne.  On it.


Always happy to hear from fellow Slimming World dieters, drop me a line on my instagram here or my twitter here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting out...

Reboot - Slimming World Fail!

Back in the Slimming World game...