Week 7 - Award Winning!

So, it has been a pretty successful week for my Slimming World 'journey'.  I'll start with the highlights shall I?   I lost 4lb, taking me to my 2stone award in only 7 weeks, so I'm pretty happy with that.  I was also Slimmer Of The Week, and in fact I was also Slimmer Of The Month on top of that.  So, yeah, that was nice!
Running out of room on the back of my Slimming World book for stickers, I'll have to look into another sticker delivery method.

My week was a bit random this week. Although I had aimed to be 100% good, the first few days since my weigh in were continuing the theme of the last couple of weeks.  My work schedule was all over the place and actually a bit stressful. Lots going on, and I was in and out of all three of my schools, I couldn't get into any rhythm or routine.  I kind of thought I had blown the whole week on Saturday morning.


This was my breakfast. I had to be at work super early and thought I would catch my local Sainsbury's fresh baking, thought I'd grab a fresh brown roll and some ham and dairylea. I didn't, all they had that was even vaguely breakfast like was two white rolls, Babybel's and ham.
I had a sneaky weigh in Saturday afternoon, 1/2lb down.  Not good enough.  I went via Morrisons and got a whole load of speedy stuff, and stuck to almost entirely speed till Tuesday weigh in. Result? 4lbs off!


Also had some hospital stuff to deal with, a scan to check on the tubes, which was pretty uncomfortable for Caroline, and they didn't even let me go in with her.  The plus side of it was that the results were pretty positive, so that means we can take the next step, which is a specific medication.

Oh, and I made the PinchOfNom sausage rolls...not bad at all!

As always, you can follow me on instagram here or on twitter here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting out...

Reboot - Slimming World Fail!

Back in the Slimming World game...