Week 6 - Underwear and a crown!


You'll have to bear with me, I'm very tired and at work late again. I should probably explain the title of this weeks blog? I woke up in a bit of a funk today, so this meme summed up my day...


Juvenile I know, but it did make me smile, and my lovely friend Julia suggested it should be the title of this week's blog entry. So there it is.
In terms of diet, well this week I lost 2.5lbs, not as much as I would have liked, but I can't complain too much, a loss is a loss. It means I have lost 24lbs in total, in 6 weeks.  Not to sniffed at. To put that into perspective, that is more than this...
So yeah, that's a shit load of weight in only 6 weeks. Every time I lose my focus or think about a KFC, I have to think about how much I have already lost. I don't see it, but my wife thinks my face looks slimmer, I don't buy it!
Speaking of KFC and buying things, I have to get off the bus for work to this sight every day...
In case you can't see that clearly, it is a KFC, Chip Shop, Kebab/Pizza place and then a Chinese takeaway. And that is my view every time I get off the bus. Talk about temptation?
I'm determined to do better this week, 4lbs would see me at 2 stone, but I think also my Club 10. So I have that to look forward to...if I can do the 4lbs.  Had a couple of nights at work where I haven't been brilliant with speed, but all foods included in my free, but otherwise I'm pretty much on it!

I have found Instagram (of all things) very useful and a bit motivational. I don't really know how it works, but I'm learning. You can follow me here if you want! It's nice to have a bit of feedback from others, and see what they struggle with. I've even done a few ranty videos myself! My social media of choice is twitter, so you can follow me there too.

The header photo is my consultant, the lovely Tracy's representation of the size and weight of one pound of fat. Pretty disgusting innit?

We have been adjusting to my wife and her PCOS diagnosis, meaning she shouldn't eat gluten, dairy, soy and other things. She was away camping with friends this week so we tried to preempt the bad food and drink by making up a few salads and some of my corned beef pasties to take with her, and some low syn treats. She did have a few slips but overall did pretty well. We are back at the hospital tomorrow so we'll see how it goes. I didn't do too badly while she was away either. No fish and chips, no Coke, I'm on fire!

Anyway, I better go, see you soon, keep it up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting out...

Reboot - Slimming World Fail!

Back in the Slimming World game...