Slimming World Slump...

So, I hit a few bumps in the road of my Slimming World journey. I was back on it, still am, but then a lovely friend came to stay with us, and we ended up getting pizza delivered.  Although we got vegetable, meaning at least a touch of speed food, I still ate four big slices of pizza!

I only ate 4 slices! 
That week I had been utterly on plan, finished the week on plan, went to weigh in, lost 1lb.  Although I'm pleased with a loss, for some reason this utterly bummed me out, way more than my Maintain.  Not really sure why, although it probably had something to do with helping out with the weigh in, and weeing where I ranked on the list for Slimmer Of The Month, the system shows you total weight loss that month, and mine was only 4lb for November. Considering how well I had been doing, only having a 4lb month properly affected me.

Well, the picture above kind of tells you what happened next! I left the meeting to head to work, stopped at the shop and picked up a packet of chocolate digestive biscuits. Although I didn't eat them all, I did eat a fair few of them, about two thirds of the pack. Not my finest hour! I've been pretty back on plan since then, so who knows how this week will go?
My Christmas Day t-shirt
On the other side of this whole project, I had a couple of things cheer me up this week.  I had to put another hole in my belt, which is the third new hole since I started Slimming World.  So, that can only be positive, yeah?  I also tried on my Christmas Day shirt, which is a t-shirt I bought a few months ago, two sizes smaller than I normally wear.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that it fit me. The fabric is too thin and stretchy for me to wear it without something over the top just yet, but it fits, and that is pretty good news.
non scale victory
My favourite shirt, fits me and then some! 

One final non scale victory that I had came in the form of my favourite shirt.  When I started this whole weight loss thing, I had slightly grown out of the shirt, I was unable to button it up, well now I can not only button it up, but there is room to breathe in it. That's pretty much the only positives I can take from the last month, at least as far as my diet goes.  I just need to remember that I have lost 51lbs in only a few months, I'm doing good.

slimming world 3 1/2 stone award

You can follow my journey on twitter here and on instagram here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 - Slimmer Of The Week

Starting out...

Reboot - Slimming World Fail!